Born 4 years ago by a majestic lady called Maddison, who was a rescue Dane, this beauty of a Harlequin Great Dane had 3 litters and I was one of litters. I have intelligence, build, sense of humour and I can be naughty too

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Another beautiful walk along the Railway line again

Two days ago we went plane spotting on a lousy day when the wind was gusting 20-25 knots at the George Aiport, today his highness picked a nice day to go for a walk with his madam , who is my wonderful care giver. When she makes some yummy chicken I always get the nice juicy bones.
Oh yummy , my mouth is just watering thinking of those bones, back to my Superwoof pellets, but hey I look good don't I just look at the below photo
[Click on these images to see a bigger dogprint]


Now I have to jump across little ditches what is his case ?
It never seems to stop do this little trick, follow me their.
Oh boy I need to boss his highness around, hey but wait
my mistress does that for for me, she is quite patient till
his grumpiness does not listen, I hear that is common among
human males as the lady talks, they say "Oh boy here she goes again" Let me switch off.
[Click on these images to see a bigger dogprint]


But hey look what is that big thing coming long the railway line, oh its just the local PE to Voorbaai, Mossel Bay freight train hauled by a Class 34 diesel locomotive. Whew what a mouthful. You know I learn alot from my master.
[Click on these images to see a bigger dogprint]

If you look at the below image, I can be the sweetest looking big dog don't you agree. I must the most photographed dog in the Garden Route, where ever I go people are just amazed at my size, the local children just love looking at me. So I must be something of a doggie celebrity in George.

1 comment:

The Zoo Crew said...

I've been blog-hopping and came across your blog.....so excited to meet another dane! I'm a blue dane but my mama is waiting to bring home a harlequin dane just like you. She's hoping for the good news sometime in a month or so :)

Peace + Paws,

Kai from The Zoo Crew