Born 4 years ago by a majestic lady called Maddison, who was a rescue Dane, this beauty of a Harlequin Great Dane had 3 litters and I was one of litters. I have intelligence, build, sense of humour and I can be naughty too

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Swimming in the River near George

Today I went swimming in one of the rivers close to George. So their I am standing in this fast moving water
.
You see I can be quite obedient and just sit their patiently on a rock while master and family swim.
Short blog today Woof woof see u later on

5 comments:

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

Chad is indeed gorgeous, I love the photo of him sitting on the rock, he looks so majestic...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful dane you have there! He's so lucky to have parents who take him in the outdoors to fun places like you do.

Behr.

Just a tiny pup now, but someday I'll be big too :)

Justin Miles said...

Hi Behr, Keep me posted on your pup too

Anonymous said...

Hello Chad,

You live in a beautiful place! And you are so brave to go swimming - most of us Danes are scared of the water! Ha! Ha! (I am a big wimp!)

I am a Dane too - I live in New Zealand. Please come over and visit me sometime!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane
www.bighoneydog.com

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Chad...Love from Chelsea and Shilo...hope your going well big guy...x