Born 4 years ago by a majestic lady called Maddison, who was a rescue Dane, this beauty of a Harlequin Great Dane had 3 litters and I was one of litters. I have intelligence, build, sense of humour and I can be naughty too

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Swimming at the Malgas River


Boy was it a hot day (33 degress), and here I had to be dragged on a walk. But hey look I see a river and I can swim, but hey why is the water so dark. Well its because of all the nutrients in the soil. Now what Great Dane knows that type of info Woof, Woof, Meww (sorry I am not a cat)
Now here I am with my master "grumpy spice"
and this one is with my mistress the sweetest person alive always helping a soul in need.

Now this photo is of my fellow canine friend ,
Kelpy border collie cross, who knows what he is.
I am a GREAT Dane you know. Pure breed of note.

Now my fellow canine friend looks more scrat,

Ahh what a nice swim that was, I am not such a great lover of water but boy was that nice.

Woof Woof, see you another day

1 comment:

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

Love these photos, he looks like hes having a ball. We live at the beach so I cant wait till our girl is old enough for a swim...