Born 4 years ago by a majestic lady called Maddison, who was a rescue Dane, this beauty of a Harlequin Great Dane had 3 litters and I was one of litters. I have intelligence, build, sense of humour and I can be naughty too

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Today I get my own dog box



As a 72kg male Harlequin Great Dane (4 years old) I am really sick and tired of being chased into the kitchen where I sleep. I love to sleep at my masters feet while he tinkers on the internet. I love the creature comforts like sleeping in while my master snores his head off (you guessed it he is late riser in the morning).

He has been ignoring me laterly as he been assisting the Booysens Family look for their dad who went missing in a light plane on the 26th Dec, well I do not think the old chap will be looking physically but he helped organise lifts for the various members, fuel, satellite phones etc etc Look here more info on the Avcom forum.

So today I was shown my new home, boy is it roomy , but I hope it is warm in winter otherwise I will yowl all tonite and boy that will irritate his grumpiness and possibly he will stick me in the warm kitchen. We lost the garages when my big yard was sold off, did I hate that. No more running around the big yard.

Well here is my first photo of my home. Guess he is in the dogbox for a reason , must have been my mistress who put him there. Boy is he having a hard time to get me in, why does he not use some nice yummies to coax me into dogbox or rather kennel






Ahh that looking abit better, hey I can fit in, its not so bad.

Home at least, I think its time for the old chap to get out of my space and goto his house,that is if he is allowed to . Woof woof till tomorrow

No comments: