Born 4 years ago by a majestic lady called Maddison, who was a rescue Dane, this beauty of a Harlequin Great Dane had 3 litters and I was one of litters. I have intelligence, build, sense of humour and I can be naughty too

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Its time for walkies - Sunday


Whew its about time his grumpiness took me for a walk, its been ages and with all these new visitors to my home its time to stretch my legs and enjoy some freedom. I took his grumpiness to a nice walk close to the George to Oudtshoorn railway along the Outeniqua Mountains, this geographic info is only for those clever doggies like Great Danes of course, hey thats me. What a beauty I am, I'm sure you will agree if you look at this dogprint
I mean photo depends if you are human or an intelligent dog like me. Well clever dog Mr Chad why are you on a railway line ? There is only one freight train a day at night. Got you there.


Humans are so tiresome but I forgive the old man, oh thats my owner as he is in his forties. Here is me waiting for him at a hiking trail marker.

I came across a corgi cross border collie on my walk and boy was he small, his little owners said please do not eat him of which I responded Woof Yummie, of course not I am not a vicious dog normally. I am a vegetarian

Not until you provoke me and then I can be MEAN, as I stand over 6 foot 2 if I stand up. Here I am eating his grumpiness or is it his sweetness.

Well Woof woof to all your canine netters.

No comments: